Recognizing and rewarding your finest employee each month not only boost morale but is also great PR #marketing 😉 when done publicly.
Sharing how awesome your employees are on social media will help your business public relations, and as a result, you will get more business.
It doesn’t have to be complicated.
The manager can select the employee of the month, or if staff members get along well, they can decide the winner themselves.
For the benefit of your business, the criteria should include areas where you feel your staff needs improvement. If people are showing up late too often, punctuality should carry a lot of weight.
Make it a big deal of it – a competition between employees will motivate staff members to improve. This constant reinforcement will drive the other members of your staff as well.
- Pick an area you feel your staff needs improvement.
- Sprinkle a few marketing items such as first impressions, how the person answers the phone, if the shared your business page, and or engages with the business clients.
- Display a plaque in a prominent spot with the date and the new winner’s name engraved.
- Sharing it on social media
- Email your current client based know via email.
Because unless you sell gasoline, you are responsible, and everyone that works for you is responsible for what is shared on social media about you and your business and the side effects.
If you want to learn how to use your employee of the month program in your marketing, click here to schedule a complimentary video call here https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/video-meeting