These days I spend a lot of time on the computer
Whether is editing videos, writing emails or writing social media posts.
And that all takes time, so whenever I can save a few seconds here and there I’m feeling gangster 😎.
Because I’m using a mac, learning the mac keyboard shortcuts to the programs I use the most will help me save time here and there. Even if is a few second, they all add up at the end of the day.
My favorite mac keyboard shortcuts right now are:
- Shift + Command + 3 = Take print screen of your entire screen
- Shift + Command + 4 = Allows you to take a print screen of an area you selected
- Q on adobe because allows me to trim left to the end of the clip
- W on adobe because allows me to trim right to the end of the clip
- Control + Command + Spacebar bring the emoji menu