Know what needs to happen and when with this digital marketing outline plan.
A digital marketing plan outline will help you know what needs to happen and when for each of your business goals.
For example let’s say that Steven has a website, but hasn’t updated it in ages. He pays to run ads, but don’t monitor them. He has social media, but only signs in occasionally. It’s no surprise that these tools haven’t been helping his business much.
So, let’s help Steven figure out how he can get a handle on his digital marketing.
Steven’s digital marketing won’t improve by just throwing money at his ads. Instead, what Steven should do is to set clear goals and a schedule that will help him get a clearer picture of what he needs to do and when. Then he can assign marketing responsibilities to employees to make sure things get done.
Making a plan can help you see if your digital marketing is working and which parts need a makeover. A plan can also help you be proactive about your marketing goals, as opposed to just responding to situations as they arise.
Digital Marketing Plan Outline:
- Goals – What is your goal?
- Actions – What do you need to do meet your goals?
- Tone – What tone of voice and attitude will you use when talking to your audience?
- Target audience – What type of people are you trying to market and sell to?
- Channels – What marketing channels will you use?
- Who / When – Who is responsible for creating content, what will they create, and when it will happen?
Then figure out where it’ll be posted and how you’ll promote it.
Do this now
Now that you know how a digital marketing plan comes together let’s get you started by creating a simple statement about one of your goals and how you can achieve it. Sounds good?
Leave a comment below using the starter business goal statement below.
P.S. I can help you fill in the blanks through a 1:1 conversation, half or full date event. Schedule a call and let’s talk about it. [Click here]