Throughout the years I’ve met business owners and entrepreneurs that work 60 to 80 hours per week to make money.
The problem with that is they don’t have any free time to pursue other passions and sometimes they can’t even go on a vacation.
The cure for this problem is to make money online in different ways, have multiple sources of income.
18 ways to make money online
- Teach others what you know
- Review products
- Promote products as an affiliate via email
- Create and sell your own product
- Sell advertising space in your website
- Publish a job listing board
- Provide services online
- Sell other companies product in your website for a commission
- Create a membership website
- Sell paid directory listings
- Host group online training
- Provide one on one coaching
- Sell written tutorials
- Sell audio tutorials
- Sell video tutorials
- Publish a book
- Lease websites
- Sell websites
The easiest way to make money online
The easiest way to make money online is via referral marketing, also called affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is good for you because you don’t have to pay for inventory, deal with shipping, customer returns and doesn’t cost you anything to start.
The best way to make money online
If you ask me…Angel, what is the best way to make money online?
The answer is, you should start teaching others something you know and they don’t.
The challenge is that most people take for granted what they know.
For example, I know a lot of people that don’t know how to drive a manual car. But you might and maybe you can teach them?
Just pay attention when people say…
- How can I do…
- What is the solutions for
- I wish X do Y
- How do I do X