In 2021, the best marketing plan is a holistic one.
Because people that don’t include society and the environment in their marketing only care about money.
Think of your marketing as.
- How people find out about you, your product, or service?
- When people know about you but haven’t bought anything. Think about quality, value, service, cleanliness, nutrition information, consistency
- After they purchased from you
- Society – community involvement, charity support, family orientation
- Environments – Recyclable packing, products from sustainable sources
3 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A MARKETING PLAN
- Without a marketing plan, your marketing, it’s completely random.
- Without a plan, there’s no strategy behind your marketing.
- Because winging it won’t work, teachers have a curriculum they follow. Doctors follow a treatment plan; pilots follow a flight plan. Professionals have plans.
Think of your marketing plan as your operational plan for getting and retaining customers. It outlines the overarching marketing strategy and tactics you’ll use to get your target market to know you, like you, and do Business with you regularly.
If you like to focus on the week by week basis. Structure your social media marketing for growth.
- Week 1 – focus on increasing reach.
- Week 2 – focus on increasing engagement.
- Week 3 – focus on increasing sales.
- Week 4 – focus on increasing conversions.
Before people know about you
Before people know about you, your product, or service, your goal MUST be to be noticed.
It helps you to identify:
- Who is your niche target market?
- What message will resonate with your buyer?
- What media will you use to reach your prospect?
When people know about you
When people know about you but haven’t bought anything, your goal is relationship-building and establishing trust.
- How will you capture leads?
- What will you do to nurture these leads?
- How will you convert them to customers?
After they bought from you
After they bought from you, the goal is to create raving fans.
- Outline how you’ll deliver a world-class experience.
- What measures will you put in place to increase the lifetime value of your customer?
- How do you plan to orchestrate and stimulate referrals?
Then plan future social media posts using these answers and around your important dates.
I have a marketing process that People like.
The 4 Marketing Meeting Process
Meeting #1 – We’ll meet via Zoom to determine your marketing objectives, strengths, weaknesses. Will identify any gap in resources and the set of actions to achieve your marketing objectives.
Meeting #2 – We’ll meet via Zoom to zero on your ideal target, polishing your message, and find missing marketing opportunities.
Meeting #3 – We’ll meet via Zoom to Finalize your 3-month marketing calendar.
Meeting #4 – We meet via Zoom to optimize your social media marketing profiles and additional training if necessary.
Are you the DIY type of person?
Do you want to learn this? I’ll teach you. It will be $99. Use this link to schedule a day and time that works for you https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/marketing-plan-training
If you want to have 4 separate meetings with me.
It will be $251 to schedule the first meeting, or you can save $254 by paying $800 for the 4 meetings in advance.
- Use this link to schedule Meeting #1 https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/marketing-meeting
- Use this link if you want to save $254 by prepaying $800 for the 4 marketing meetings in advance https://www.paypal.me/angelfanderson/800