Some people overcomplicate things. Don’t be one of them.
Answer each question when creating or updating your marketing plan.
- Determine your marketing objectives
- What problem does your product solve?
- Who’s the right customer?
- How will these customers find your business?
- How will I reach these customers?
How we make money
- What actions do I need to take to achieve your marketing objectives?
- An awareness marketing campaign?
- A list building marketing campaign?
- Community goodwill? the creation of a positive image of your Business in your community.
- Traffic generation? These promotions are designed to drive and attract traffic to a web page or location.
- Image. This involves the perception the public has of your Business. Is a fun place? Is a special destination?
- Increase sales? These are promotions that are designed specifically to make sales and higher profits per customer.
- Staff incentives? The attitudes and actions of your employees will be the first and sometimes the last impression customers get.
Read about the 7 Marketing Promotions You MUST do. 6 if you don’t have employees https://www.angelanderson.com/7-marketing-promotions-you-must-do-6-if-you-dont-have-employees/
- What are the one time and recurring expenses?
- Who will do the work?
- How will we know it’s working?
What do we need to worry about?
- What is the next action?
Once you are done answering these questions put it to action and adjust every 90 days.
Get a Copy of the Marketing Template
Enter your email address below and you’ll receive the Google doc link to my remarkably simple but effective Sales + Marketing Plan Template.
You may disagree, but if your sales + marketing plan DOESN’T require tweaking every 90 days, you’re just not executing fast enough
- What worked well?
- What didn’t work well?
- What were the biggest sources of traffic and leads?
- What’s changed? (You know, like did a global freaking pandemic happen?)
- What else should we implement?
90-day reviews are the little hinges that can swing big doors.
Want help with your marketing plan?
Because you don’t have to do it all on your own, I can help you. If you want my help, here is what you have to do if you want my help.
~ Angel Anderson