As a Real estate agent, have you been told that you need to post your listings, the property you just sold, a picture with a 5 start review.
While all those are important, they will not get you more loyal buyers and sellers.
First. The first secret to attract loyal buyers and sellers is that realtors that become obsessed with selling a house or getting a list will eventually fail.
Instead, become obsessed with helping the people you want to help.
Instead of obsessing with what you sell, join the conversation taking place in peoples’ minds. Obsessed with helping them.
This is important because if you are not in a conversation with them, someone else is.
- Join people’s conversations.
- Be helpful, positive, and grateful when commenting on other people’s posts, and you’ll attract the attention of people that didn’t know you existed.
- Like and share their posts.
- Post about who you are, what you do, and why you do it.
- Encourage people to share your Facebook live video streams.
The second secret is to create 5 categories of things you are passionate about.
This will help you give you a recognizable brand, and as you post, you’ll simply rotate through these categories so people get a good understanding of who you are beyond what you sell.
Giving people a way to connect with you, even if they currently aren’t in the market for what you are selling.
The third secret is that you never post in real-time.
The main thing to understand here is that your posts should be thought out and strategic. Real-time posting is for stories.
- Profile – your gallery and your produced video content
- Stories – your reality show
- Live’ – your live show
This is key because if you don’t schedule your priorities, they will not get posted. Life will get in the way and you’ll post whatever you are doing at the moment just to get likes. But likes don’t pay the bills.
Here is what I help doctors do that you can copy.
- Do one 20 to 30 minutes long educational live video.
- Edit and share small clips on Facebook and Instagram.
- Analyze best performing posts.
- Run ads against the best performing posts
- Turn the best performing into a blog post to help people find you when doing a Google search.
- Turn the best performing into an email blast.
- Upload longer video clips to YouTube to help people find you when searching on YouTube.
This framework works!
Gain access to a Google document with:
- 7 Good marketing habits
- 21 ways to help people know, like, and trust you faster
- Open houses livestream tips – the before, during, and after
- 7 tips for better Facebook ads
- The 12 impromptu videos you should do
If you get stuck, schedule time on the calendar and I’ll help you get unstuck.
Leave me a comment about this post and a suggestion for future ones that would benefit others like you.