It is worth the time.
Turn the camera ON when recording your podcast, your radio show.
With Youtube and the popularity shows like the Joe Rogan experience, many people are flocking to youtube to create a video version of their show.
And with Youtube, you can get exposure to way more people.
If you want you, your business, product, or service in front of more people. You need to record a video podcast, Facebook, or YouTube show and upload clips to your other social media profiles.
Here is how you do it.
- That doesn’t require additional time.
- and gives you clips, little micro-moments, snippets that you can share on Facebook, Instagram, your website, email, and YouTube for a month.
Here is what you do.
- Turn the camera on, and record yourself, through zoom, Facebook, or YouTube live video for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Find clips, little micro-moments, snippets that can live on their own.
A 40 to 60-minutes long video, will get you 20 clips, micro-moments, or snippets that can live on their own. Enough to post once per day Monday through Friday.
Then you optimize these for
- a YouTube title, a YouTube thumbnail.
- a blog post title, and image.
- for emails, pull text from video clips.
Share each individually on separate days on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Blog posts, and Emails.
That’s how you can do it on your own.
If you want.
I can help you get your video podcast and one month of social media posts done in 60 minutes or less.
Video Podcast + ONE month of social media posts in 60 minutes or less guaranteed.
- We meet on video.
- I will find clips, little micro-moments, snippets that can live on their own.
- I will optimize these for Facebook, Instagram, your website, email, and YouTube.
- I will share them individually on separate days, Monday through Friday, for one month on your Facebook, Instagram, YouTube pages, a blog post and will send an email to your list.
Schedule a Zoom meeting https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/zoom-video-meeting and I’ll answer any question.
Fresh content guaranteed.