August 30, 2020
Three marketing ideas from me.
- To structure your social media marketing plan for growth. Structure your plan of attack as follow.
- Week 1 – focus on increasing reach.
- Week 2 – focus on increasing engagement.
- Week 3 – focus on increasing sales.
- Week 4 – focus on increasing conversions.
- Tweak the email newsletter to make more sales.
- Start having the one meeting you are probably not having. The one you hold yourself accountable for growth and ask yourself.
- What are we doing that is working?
- What are we doing that is not working?
- What are the results of last month’s test?
- What are we tasting next month?
Two quotes from others
“Never Stop Experimenting. If you double the number of experiments you do per year, you’re going to double your inventiveness.” – Jeff Bezos
“Every problem is a gift without problems we would not grow”. – Tony Robbins
One question for you.
What marketing is supposed to do for you?