If you can’t answer the following question clearly, you will be making a lot of uncoordinated marketing efforts. Your marketing will be an expense instead of a profit-generating activity.
So let’s answer the question 😉😁
What marketing is supposed to do for business?
- More likes?
- Create a brand?
- Increase brand recognition?
- Increase revenue?
9 times out of 10, people say “Increase sales.”
But let me ask you.
What it takes for you to increase sales?
For example, let’s say you have a product people can pay online. What do you need to increase sales?
- A new logo?
- New business cards?
- More visitors to that page?
- Increase conversions?
Let’s say that you need more visitors to your product page, so if marketing is supposed to send more visitors to your product page. What you post online should include a call to action asking people to go to that page, right?
If you answer it any other way, you need help. You lack clarity and direction, and if you want, we can have a marketing conversation. You don’t have to pay right now, just click here to schedule a video zoom call 👉 https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/video-meeting
Marketing questions to focus on
- What marketing is supposed to do for me and or my business? I need 10 people to visit, to signup to my email newsletter, get as clear as possible.
- Brainstorm content ideas that help what marketing is supposed to do for you.
- Organize those ideas in some logical order like from a beginner to an expert. Posting for beginners is always a great start.
- Where are you going to post? Where your audiences hang out online?
Download our workbook to speed your marketing brainstorming. The PDF includes 43 questions I ask clients during our $800 marketing sessions.
Focus on these 4 marketing questions, don’t deviate from your plan for the next 2 weeks, and you should start seeing better marketing results.
In this post, you can read how to plan month worth of social media posts in 1-hour 👉 https://www.angelanderson.com/how-to-plan-a-month-of-social-media-posts-in-one-hour/