Plan on having a successful life? Then start by planning your days.
I promise you that if you use this weekly review template to plan your days, your week will be better.
Here is what I do:
- Start by looking upcoming calendar appointments.
- Create a calendar appointment to follow-up with leads, clients via email and phone.
- Next, block time to promote existing content and upcoming events.
- Schedule time to write and publish email broadcast usign Aweber
- Block time to check help desk, social media messages, and to respond and engage with community.
- Plan lunch with wife, friend, partner, or potential client
- Schedule time to check email
- Schedule time to exercise
- Block enough time to work on pending a project
- Measure social results and add to spreadsheets
- Block time to create a new YouTube video
- Plan a Facebook, Twitter or YouTube livestream
- Block time to reachout to people I want to interview
- What offer should I make this week?
- Block a little bit of time to do admin work
This way we can plan, be prepare and avoid any surprises.
Pro Tip: Look the previous week. Sometimes there is a need to follow-up with people. This serves as a reminder.
Can I repurpose a YouTube video on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn?
What interview I’ve done that I should promote next?
Never eat alone
Scan recipts, shred papers, etc.
I hope this helps you in some way or at least gives you a few ideas.
Please share this link with a friend and leave me a comment below.
Tell me what you think about this weekly review.