Man, times flies! It’s already February.
That’s why it’s important to make time to plan your marketing promotions correctly.
Today my aim is to get you thinking on your Valentine’s day promotion so watch this video.
Times flies, and that’s why it’s important to make time to plan your marketing promotions correctly.
I’m not going to waste your time; today, please start thinking about your Valentine’s Day promotion now.
- First, when the promotion starts and ends.
- What are the terms of the promotions
- When are you going to notify your clients?
- When are you going to notify the general public?
- What are you going to share this day?
- What are you going to say before the promotion ends?
- What are you going to say after the promotions end?
- What do you need to make this happen?
- Coupon codes?
- Website landing page updated?
- Direct mail? Text messages? Don’t neglect them 😉 maybe include a gift card, and if you have a local store, start reminding people about Valentine’s Day and if you don’t have a clue on what you should do for valentines, ask your clients.
- Maybe host an event the day before
- Don’t forget email marketing, is not just about Facebook
- Ask your audience to share your promotions
I hope you found this information useful. And if you did, just let me know in the comments. Now help someone, share it with a friend in your favorite social media.