In my opinion, part of being a successful entrepreneur is having someone to share your success with.
I met my wife in middle school. While we never dated, quietly send her flowers. One day in 2003 I had the courage to ask her out, and the rest is history.
Today we have two boys, a home, and lots of memories. Like in any relationship we had ups and downs, let’s face it, you are not perfect, I’m not perfect.
- Monday – Write “I LOVE YOU” on her to-do list but remember to add a reminder so she can see it later.
- Tuesday – Cook breakfast for her or take her on a lunch date.
- Wednesday – Get her something she wants but she will not buy for her.
- Thursday – Call her at work for no other reason then tell him “I Love You.”
- Saturday – Write a love note or “fake” a power outage at home. Get out candles, and be romantic.
- Sunday – Unplug the TV. Put a note on the screen saying: “Turn me on instead.”
Life is simply too short not to be romantic today.
Get this book if you want more ideas: 1001 Ways to Be Romantic
Do yo have other romantic ideas? please share in the comments below.