Did you know you don’t need to sell your products on Amazon to buy display ads?
First, if you are selling a tangible product that consumers can buy online, you should make it available for sale on Amazon. Actually, not only on Amazon but on other platforms as well.
Why? Amazon supplies a new way to get more eyes on your products and likely more buyers. When people type in the Amazon search box and results appear, some of the top results will be sponsored posts (Amazon ads). Business owners who want to gain more visibility to their products on Amazon can pay for these positions by bidding on specific keywords.
Amazon has 5 different types of ads
- Custom ads – can be used whether or not they sell products on Amazon. Custom programs require working with an ad consultant.
- Amazon DSP – is a demand-side platform that enables advertisers to programmatically buy display and video ads.
- Video ads – Extend the scale of your video campaigns from TV to digital in a brand-safe setting.
- Display ads – can be seen on Amazon websites, apps, and devices, as well as on sites and apps not owned by Amazon.
- Sponsored ads – appear right where customers will see them, such as the first page of search results and product pages, providing an instant visibility boost.
Running ads is good, especially when the ads are profitable! But don’t limit yourself to just one platform.
You can sell on your website, Google, Facebook, Instagram, and even on YouTube.You can learn more about Amazon ads watching one of their websites here https://advertising.amazon.com/learn/webinars/
And or I help you reach your marketing goal, gain clarity and direction through a 90-minutes marketing conversation. Book yours here https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/marketing-conversation
Leave a Reply