If you have a business, you are probably doing some marketing, whether it is with business cards, Facebook, email, referrals, or word of mouth.
And regardless of what type of marketing you are doing, the important thing is to look at your entire business, not just Facebook, and that’s where it gets confusing for most people.
Click here to schedule a zoom video call with Angel https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/video-meeting
Because if you are not clear about what you are doing with your marketing, two things happen.
- You will post and post and will not see many results.
- Or marketing takes a back seat, and you only do it when you need a cash infusion.
And yes, we know, implementing marketing strategies that consider your entire business takes time, effort, and money. But if you have a real business, you want to look at your business as a whole, not just Facebook, because every company has a different budget, resources, and talent that must be assessed and evaluated.
Before you strategize about where you want to go, take a quick look at where you are by doing a marketing audit.
- How many people are following on each social media platform?
- How many people visit your website?
- How many people you have in your newsletter?
- Where your audience spends their time online?
- Which platform you have the most engagement?
- Which platform(s) your competitors use the most?
- What platform(s) you, your marketing manager, or your marketing team like the most?
- What platform(s) you, your marketing manager, or your marketing team know how to use the most?
Answering these questions will help you prioritize your marketing efforts across all the different marketing channels and create a united and positive business image that encourages customers to purchase from you rather than a competitor.
Once you answer these questions, the next steps are to communicate the value of what you are selling from the customer’s point of view and standardize what works for continuous improvement.
If you don’t have a standardized process that works, you can start with this 5 step process that has proven to work with doctors, lawyers, and other service-based businesses.
- Communicate the value of what you are selling from the customer’s point of view on your Facebook business page at least once Monday through Friday.
- Do one Facebook live per week and reupload clips of the video to Youtube to increase the chances to be discovered when people search YouTube.
- Transcribe YouTube videos and use transcription to publish a new blog post, so when people search on Google, your business has another opportunity to found.
- Email clients and leads the new blog post along with additional information.
- Use Facebook ads to expand your reach.
This process helped a local doctor grow his Facebook page from 375 to 6,585 followers, increase referrals, and increase online sales in less than six months.
But if you are busy or untrained, don’t overcomplicate your life by trying to do it yourself or allowing marketing to take a back seat. That’s why I’m going to offer my help.
- No need to buy software or tools because I’ll use the ones we have.
- I will aim to provide clarity and direction in every conversation we have.
- Perform a marketing audit and provide recommendations.
- Provide a 30-day plan to start attracting new customers.
- Email a document with 30 unique social media marketing posts.
- To help you out, even more, social media posts will be done for you.
- Review marketing efforts, and provide end of month report.
- We can meet with you up to 4 times per month to discuss marketing, what worked, what didn’t work, and how you should proceed.
- You’ll have the ability to send unlimited questions via email.
I’ll make sure marketing gets done the right way without you having to do it. If this is something that interests you, click here 👉 https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/video-meeting to schedule a zoom meeting at your earliest convenience.