It has been a great month.
We vacated the house we lived for four and half years while residing in England. Shipped one of our vehicles to Florida and I continue out processing from active duty Air Force. My last official date in active duty is 30 June 2017.
I managed to sneak in a run here and there but not as often as I wanted to.
Having TRX Tactical Gym helped me some days and other days I simply did 5 sets of exercises listed below.
- 20 Jumping Jacks
20 High knees
20 But kickers
Planked for 20 seconds
Spend more time talking to my kids about the upcoming move to Florida. Didn’t cook as often as I thought I would but at least we all ate together as a family.
Getting up early to drop off my kids at school and picking them up in the afternoon still one of my daily blessings. Also, I called my mom and grandma in Puerto Rico a few times.
Making time to work on my own websites will help me improve relationships with clients, prospects, and increase sales. Not only that blocking time for admin work will help me minimize piled paperwork.
Monday – Promote AngelAnderson.com
Tuesday – Share DataViking.com services
Wednesday – Build s.marketing
Thursday – Market to the hispanic marketing (en Español)
Friday – Update Caborojo.com
Saturday – Family time
Sunday – Weekly Planning
To increase my income in the next 30 days, I need to
- Sell digital products
- Sell services
- Integrate affiliate marketing into my content
- Following up with clients
- Following up with leads
- Outreaching to potential partners
- Creating awareness through daily YouTube videos
A challenge I faced this month was having enough time to editing, publish and share my daily YouTube videos.
To combat this situation, I’m creating a week buffer just in case something happens that I can’t edit or upload. However, this creates a new challenge. If I upload the videos ahead of time to be released at a specific date and time, I might not be there to share the video through my social media profiles.
I’m feeling at peace, and for that reason, I’m going to continue staying away from negative people and those who complain and don’t take any action to improve their current situation.
Things that help my mood and motivation
- Read a inspirational quote
- Write, say or share what I’m grateful for
Two particular quotes that I liked this month were.
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
“Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies.” – Robert Kennedy
Who are the enemies of progress
- Negative people
- Not in the right circle of influence
- No taking action, because we are waiting for the right moment
I want to continue to surround myself of positive like minded people because I will like to be able to have peace of mind and be happier.
Favorite This Month
- Shortpixel.com WordPress Plugin
- Template Monster to get website themes
- Free SSL certificates
- Really Simple SSL WordPress Plugin
- Ritetag.com and displaypurposes.com for hashtag research
- Google Calendar
- Sony RX100 IV
- JOBY GorillaPod
- HubSpot CRM
- WHMCS Billing System
Top YouTube Videos
This helped me save time and increase revenue from my YouTube videos.
- The Best DSLR lens for that situation
- THE BEST DSLR EXTERNAL MICROPHONE FOR THE MONEY
- Quick flight to Isla Ratones in Joyuda Cabo Rojo Puerto Rico
- Using a Micro Muff to reduce Video Wind Noise on a Sony RX100 IV
- buying and selling domains
- The Mastery Journal vs Productivity Planner vs BestSelf vs Panda Planner vs The Habit Journal
- Camera settings for better video recording – iso, aperture and shutter speed
- My simple iPhone 6 Facebook video live stream setup will make you money
- Instagram Hacks for Busy Entrepreneurs
- PayPal Hack
The worst business is to sell to losers because you will not attract winners. Love your competition because it will increase the noise levels and will force you to be better. Remember, customers have a choice, even when there is not competition. They can always buy water.
I will continue to eliminate distractions and will seek to surround myself with good people.