Sometimes you have to remind people you exist and what you do. I do that with youtube videos, social media posts, emails. How do you remind people you exist?
Recording and posting daily Youtube videos has helped me
- Improve my storytelling skills
- Improve my verbal and nonverbal communication
- Increase my passive income
- Sell my products and services
When it comes to email marketing, I need to do a better job. In the upcoming weeks, I will be releasing free products and services in hopes to attract new eyeballs to my website, products, and services.
However, creating unique content takes time and is why sometimes curating good content is crucial.
But curating content also takes time and can be challenging as well. If you curate your own content, you need to create a document with a list of all your content by category. To make it easy on you later include links to each blog post, image, and video.
When you curate content from someone else you have the option to automate the process saving you tons of time, but there is a chance something will be posted on your social media accounts that you might not be so proud of. The other options are to vet each piece of content from your trusted sources, but as you know by now, that takes a lot of time.
The current answer depends on your situation. Do you want to automate because you don’t have enough time and want to keep posting or do you want to spend the time vetting each piece of content?
While posting to social media server as a reminder that you and I exist following up with each person individually still the best way to help others in my opinion.
This month I got sidetracked again by a few distractions, the move from England to Florida and taking a few jobs with similar deadlines.
The good news is that I’m aware of the distractions and I’m eliminating them. I’m almost done settling in my new home and almost done with the house improvements my wife wants me to do.
- Prospect for new work everyday
- Make a direct offer everyday
- Follow up with leads and contacts daily
- Network with other like-minded individuals
- Record and upload daily lessons learned that help my clients and ideal client
- Look client’s websites and recommend new improvements, strategies or tips
- Ask for referrals
- Give away one of my products to attract new eyeballs to my website
- Do one guest post
- Do one live event
- Do one video collab
- Do one livestream
- Review and share products I like using affiliate links
- Help one client daily
It’s possible I just have to avoid distractions, avoid consuming information that does help me get closer to my goals, shamelessly promote more and document the process.