If you want to reach more local clients on Facebook all you gotta do is one Facebook live per week, and post twice per day.
If you are already doing something similar and is not working.
- Look what’s working and do more of it
- Stop doing what’s not working
You can’t keep posting the same thing and expect different results.
If you are an overachiever, a superstar, and also super busy, here is something you can do to reach more local clients on Facebook.
- Do one 20 to 30 minutes long Facebook livestream per week about something your customers want.
- Key moments, questions, and answers are cut out into smaller clips to be re-use on social media, your website, Instagram, and email marketing.
- The full video is uploaded to YouTube
- Smaller clips that are keyword-based are also uploaded to YouTube, this increases the chances of people finding you when they search online
- Post twice per day on FB
- Use at least $10 per day to attract new customers using paid ads
- Run weekly experiments to increase reach and conversions.
When I’m doing this for my clients, I like to hold a short marketing meeting livestream to talk about what we are doing, new ideas. Frequent communication helps to pivot, adjust, stop, and grow faster.
This is not guessing, this is testing and customized marketing for super busy people. If you ready to hire a world-class marketer here are 3 things you want to avoid https://www.angelanderson.com/how-to-hire-a-world-class-marketer/