If you didn’t know, anyone can leave you a negative comment online.
Don’t panic if someone leaves a negative comment on Facebook, Google, Yelp, or any of the other platforms. Don’t panic, but have a plan. Because the day will come when someone will leave you a negative comment online.
If you don’t want to deal with negative comments, distracts you or you are super busy, this is a task that you want to delegate.
Reply quickly but consider the impact a post may have on your brand.
- You want to reply quickly to positive and negative comments.
- If you are deleting comments, please stop.
- React publicly first, then take it privately.
- Don’t post fake reviews about your product or brand.
- Don’t post abusive content.
- Don’t post misleading claims about your brand.
- Reshape positive comments.
- No problem is too small
- Be proactive
- Use it as an opportunity to stand out.
Having pre-made templates will help you and your team can use it as guide in crisis and non-crisis situations.
- A customer wants his money back.
- Someone left a negative comment on your Facebook page.
- Asking for testimonials
- Have a centralized document where you and your team can find all the important information.
- Have pre-made template to use a guide when answering negative comments.
- Reply quickly, no problem is too small, be proactive, consider the impact a post may have on your brand.
Here is another thing, customer service can always be improve. Read this post to learn how https://www.angelanderson.com/4-ways-to-solve-your-customer-service-problems/