Motivation is important.
We lose it and our finances, family, fitness and mental health can suffer.
Each of the sentences below motivated me this month and and I hope the do the same for you.
- Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be part of. – Geri Weitzman
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- Don’t let the silly little dramas of each day get you down. For you are here to do great things.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- All dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer grows you.
- Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you. – Rob Gilbert
- If you don’t step forward you will always remain in the same place.
- Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.
- The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.
- Your child will follow your example, not your advice.
- Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality
- Count your blessings.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Wayne Dyer
- Often we look at the price of doing something, but not the cost of not.
- What you say is not what necessary they hear.
What sentence or phrase motivated you this month? write it in the comments down below.