I like physical books and whenever I get a change from my wife and my two boys I either go to bed or in my home office and read. Because they are the only two quite places in my house.
However, I must admit I don’t have an excuse to learn something new every day because there is an App on my phone that I can use to listen to audiobooks.
Here is a list of my current favorite audiobooks (in no particular order)
- How to Sell When Nobody’s Buying
- The Question Behind the Question
- Power Questions
- Got Your Attention by Sam Horn
- The Goal by Mr. Goldratt
- The One Thing
- Taking the Stairs
- How to Deliver a Ted Talk
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs
- The Power of Habit
Those are my audio books. BTW I use Audible in the gym, while I’m driving and in the office when I’m doing a task that doesn’t require thinking.