Working to deliver the most wisdom per word of any marketing newsletter on the web.
Here are 3 short ideas from me, 2 quotes from others, and 1 question to ponder this week.
3 IDEAS FROM ME
- Great people without purpose can get lost. Great companies, as well. Your purpose, mission, and vision statement will drive future actions.
- Your purpose is what you do.
- The mission is how you are going to get it done.
- Your vision is how you view the world when your purpose is achieved.
- 90-day reviews are the little hinges that can swing big doors—Block time to review your marketing plan. If your marketing plan doesn’t require tweaking, you’re just not executing fast enough.
- Turn a disadvantage to an advantage. Think about how that disadvantage can be seen as an advantage. Express the idea in less than 10 words. Make it a punchy and memorable.
2 QUOTES FROM OTHERS
- “If you’re not failing all the time, you’re not creating a situation where you can be super lucky.” – Ira Glass on finding compelling stories.
- “What makes you weird, makes you unique and therefore makes you stand out.” – Dan Schawbel
1 QUESTION FOR YOU
When people see you, what do they feel about you? That’s your brand.
If you enjoyed that, please share it with others.