Here are 3 short marketing ideas from me, 2 quotes from others, and 1 question to ponder this week.
3 MARKETING IDEAS FROM ANGEL ANDERSON
- Remember, you’re selling. Monetize your website thank you page. (Share on Twitter)
- Use email subject lines with great open rates on your social media posts. (Share on Twitter)
- Fill the rest of your calendar with at least one Newsjacking opportunity per month. (Share on Twitter)
2 QUOTES FROM OTHERS
- “Don’t be a bottleneck. If a matter is not a decision for the President or you, delegate it. Force responsibility down and out. Find problem areas, add structure and delegate. The pressure is to do the reverse. Resist it.” – Donald Rumsfeld
- “Hire people who are better than you are, then leave them to get on with it . . . . Look for people who will aim for the remarkable, who will not settle for the routine.” – David Ogilvy
1 QUESTION FOR YOU
What’s your next marketing move?
If you enjoyed that, please share with others.