Roy Vanden said, “Success is never owned it’s only rented, and the rent is due every day”.
I quickly understood that I had to do something every single day to get you closer my goals. Sadly most people live day by day in some type of routine that prevents them from achieving success faster.
Like most people I know,
- I want to get more done every day
- I want my personal relationships to be great
- I want to improve my finances
- I want to have good spirituality and mental well being
- I want my health and physical fitness to be top notch
- and I want to have plenty free time to do the thigns that make me happy
After reading plenty books, asking people that got their Sh*t together I came up with the conclusion that for me it will be simple to achieve my goals if I did something every day in each of the categories.
So I wrote a daily accountability checklist to remind me to do this simple actions each day.
Here is a list of questions you can ask yourself every day.
- What can I do today to get more done?
- What can I do today to improve my personal relationships?
- What can I do today to improve my health?
- What can I do today to improve my spiritual and mental well-being?
- What can I do today to improve my business relationships?
Get more done
How can you get more done if you don’t have any “free” time? Then answer is simple.
Start by getting some of your time back by automating, delegating or saying NO more often.
Want to get more done? Read these posts.
- 21 Easy Ways To Make Your Life Less Stressful and More Productive
- Create time using Amazon save and subscribe
- Automate your business with IFTTT and Zapier
- See how to eliminate waste in your business
- Get 7 Solid time management tips
- Regain contorl of yoru inbox
- How to save time when creating content
Improving personal relationships
Improving personal relationships, it’s easier than what most people think. But like anything we do, it takes time.
Here is a list of things I do to improve my personal relationships
- Lunch dates with my wife
- Being present in my kids activities
- Send text messages
That means no iPhone, calls, or any other type of distraction
To my wife could be something like, have a great day, or I love you beautiful. To a friend could be to say thank you or to make weekend plans. Skype calls do the trick as well.
Anything you do its better than doing nothing at all. And remember to alwasy have a good time!
Improving health and physical fitness is a tricky one because we eat what we want to eat and exercise takes time. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be more conscious with what you eat and that doesn’t mean you can’t sneak a couple jumping jacks, push-ups- situps and a short run at least 3 times per week.
Start by stretching after you wake up, saying a few affirmations while looking in the mirror.
But even if you are busy you can sneak in a few jumping jacks, high knees, push-ups and sit-ups.
Don’t get me wrong, I can understand you might be a busy person.
But let me tell you.
[Tweet “One small change can make a huge difference in your finances, productivity, relationships, and health”]
Improving Your Finances
When it comes to improving my finances it comes to two simple facts.
- Spend less money
- Make more money
If you want to spend less money…well…spend less money. How hard is that?
- Stop buying unnecessary things
- Car pool
- Shop around and look for savings
Well the list goes on and on.
You can help yourself spend less money by unsubscribing from shopping mailing list and trashing shoppers that come on the mail without reading.
Clean up your inbox and save time on email with Unroll.me
Of course, you can always make more money.
Read this post I wrote a while back about the 18 ways you can make money online.
Download my Daily Accountability Checklist to help you “tick” those boxes containing the small tasks that make a difference.