What was the BIGGEST Business lesson you learned last year?
The biggest marketing lesson I learned last year, I think, is that we switch clients from recording videos locally to live streaming and that helped them attract clients.
The “side effect” or the unintended benefit is that we reduce the amount of time it takes to create videos to promote the business on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for One month.
Before the pandemic.
- I went to the client’s office to record anywhere from 3 to 8 hours.
- If I spent 3 hours with the client, I spent another 9 hours editing videos on average.
- That’s 12 hours total so far—12 billable hours.
- I schedule a 30-minute livestream on the client’s Facebook or YouTube page
- The clients come to the live stream via Skype to teach for 30 minutes.
- I introduce the client, the client start teaching, I monitor the coments and questions and present questions at the end.
After the live stream, the long video is edited into multiple memorable moments that can live on their own and post them on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, publish a blog post, and email clients for ONE month with 2 of these 30 minutes meetings.
Instead of 12 hours, now it takes 3 hours per month.
It saves time, and it cost less.
- Is less time, clients need to be present to create their content.
- Is less billable hours.
I envision, by 2025, help 2,400 entrepreneurs and business owners achieve their marketing objectives. The biggest benefit of doing live streams is that ONE 20 to 30 minutes livestream.
The ONE Framework people like the most is my 4 meeting process.
Meeting #1 – We meet via Zoom to determine your marketing objectives, and I will present you with a plan with actions to achieve these marketing objectives.
Meeting #2 – We meet via Zoom to zero on your target, polishing your message, and find missing marketing opportunities.
Meeting #3 – We meet via Zoom to Finalize your 3-month marketing calendar.
Meeting #4 – We meet via Zoom to optimize your social media marketing profiles and additional training if necessary.
Get live feedback & screen shares; nothing is pre-recorded—a document with a detailed plan, access to the zoom recordings, & unlimited marketing conversations for 30 days via Zoom.
This year, I want to do more Meeting #2s
Meeting #2 – We meet on a video call to zero on your target, polishing your marketing message.
We’ll be recording in HD; after editing, the videos will be delivered via dropbox so you can post them on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or your Website.
I aim to help 2 entrepreneurs or business owners every day Monday through Friday for 90 minutes via Zoom.
Each Marketing meeting includes:
- Any research/work I may have to do before or after our meeting.
- Access to the recordings.
- 90 minutes via Zoom.
Also, because I have LIMITED Time, I can only help 2 to 3 more people post on social media.
I’m looking for 2 to 3 entrepreneurs or business owners that will typically need—ideally, a doctor with a private office or a lawyer with a private office.
- Someone to post to Facebook.
- To manage and run ads within a budget.
- Publish 1 long-form blog post per month to help people find you when searching on google.
- Publish 2 keyword-driven YouTube videos per month to help people find you when searching on YouTube.
- Send 1 email blast per week.
- Help producing a live video show. Typically on Facebook or YouTube. Or creating social media content in private.
This “package” is $2,000.