Here are some of my favorite quotes and a few of my personal thoughts. I hope you find inspiration and at least one will help you take the next step.
- If you have to do it, you might as well do it on video.
- If a picture is worth 1,000 words a video is worth 1,000 pictures
- Instead of writing why your product is the best, use video to show them and if you are going to show them you might as well do it on video.
- If the problem you are facing can be solved with an action, you don’t have a problem
- Forget fluffy metrics, focus on sales
- Is your job to remind people you exist, is not their job to remember you.
- Dump the dud clients. The ones that drain the life out of you, the ones that bore you to tears, the ones that frustrate you.
- Add video to your website sales pages, can inspire visitors to take action.
- Posting on Facebook for the sake of posting is not a marketing strategy.
- Don’t get hung up on likes.
- Focus on creating meaningful relationships. Send a video voicemail to a client or potential clients. Say hi, give them advice, offer help. thank them for being in your life.
- This weekend is perfect to enjoy it with family, friends and to plan how you are going to take over the world next week.
- Ask better questions
- Building relationships are important for business, but at the end of the day, the only metric that matters is how many sales you made today. Forget fluffy metrics, focus on sales.
- You are not promoting your product enough.
- The work marketers do is becoming more important, not less.
- Which person do you know you could follow-up on today? Whether they’ve bought from you before or not, think of 1 person—whoever comes to your mind first—and before the day ends, call them.
- Don’t get hung up on likes – Focus on creating meaningful relationships
- What Facebook is doing for your bottom line?
- People don’t care how pretty your website is, they care how your website can help them.
- Think and strategize an Amazon, facebook, google, apple strategy.
- Ask people how they found you, so you can make it easier for others to find you.
- Ask your clients why they bought from you
- Use your email signature for more than just your name, email, and phone number.
- Find a way, not an excuse
- Stop waiting for permission
“The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities” Stephen Covey
Being busy does not always mean real work. Thomas Edison
Watch what you think, because life certainly doing so