During a beautiful day at Delray Beach in Florida, I met with Chriss Brisson the CEO of Call Loop and Salesmsg because I wanted to ask him a couple of questions plus I had an excuse to stay at a hotel with the family near the beach.
Call Loop is a lifestyle business; there are people in place, systems, software, is scalable and automated for the most part.
Salesmsg is a two-way text messaging platform.
Take aways from our conversation:
- Starting from scratch is hard, and sometimes we forget and end up repeating the same mistakes
- Start selling before the product is ready
- Use webinars to show, tell, and sell
- Show proof
- If your product solves a problem, your marketing becomes easier
- Release an information product because is easy plus you will have an additional source of income
- Get a dedicated sales person
- Have three different options for your commission structure and let the sales person decide what they want to do
- Document your sales process
- Have a way to track your sales
- Don’t think about it too much, pull the trigger fast and often
- Don’t try to do everything, partner with someone with the right skill set