See similarities between #HowardSchultz @richardbranson #MarkZuckerberg #SteveJobs @BarackObama @BillGates @ariannahuff #KennethChenault #JackDorsey https://t.co/7AiUpUc96H #dailyroutine #success #timemanagement #Entrepreneurs
— Angel F. Anderson (@angelfanderson) February 12, 2018
I’ve been curious about what successful businessman and entrepreneurs do to get things done without being exhausted at the end of the day.
and here is what I found.
On average every successful entrepreneur wakes up around 4 am after sleeping about 7 hours. You might need to sleep more or less. The point is that when you wake up, you are not tired.
Other daily routines are:
- Daily workouts
- Plan each day, the day before or before starting work
- Get through emails before sitting at the desk
- Enjoy breakfast with the family
- Do your biggest tasks first
- Wind down by doing chores
- Charge all electronics outside the bedroom
Additionally, you should try
- Theme your days
- Dress in a similar/same outfit every day
People I researched
- Howard Schultz
- Richard Branson
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Steve Jobs
- Barack Obama
- Bill Gates
- Arianna Huffington
- Kenneth Chenault
- Jack Dorsey
What daily routines help you get more done without feeling exhausted at the end of the day? What are you going to try from the list above?