We know it’s never too late…but I wish I had discover this years ago
In the Air Force but I believe it happens in and out of the military
Because I’ve met plenty people
spending more time planning for a short vacation than they spend planning their life.
Maybe that’s why so many people wonder what went wrong.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be this way.
You just need your own life plan.
Why you need a life plan?
In 2002 when I drove from Florida to Alaska, it was more than an adventure, it was a challenge because I was using a paper map. That’s right no GPS. Imagine how easy would it have been if I had a GPS.
If you have use a GPS you know that when you take the wrong turn it tells you something like “In approximate 1.5 miles take a right turn”
Now, a life plan is like having a GPS guiding you to anything you want to achieve in life.
Not only that a life plan will also help you
- Be happier
- Improve your productivity
- Make more money
and much more!
Here Is How To Create Your Own Life Plan
- Using paper or your computer and start writing what you want in the next 12 month
- In a separate sheet, answer the 5 smart goal setting questions for each of the things you want in life
- Pick the one thing you want to achieve first and schedule one thing that will move you closer to achieve this goal
- Next week review what you have accomplish, what is next to-do and repeat the process
I like using my computer to write and edit my life plan, because it looks clean, is easy to edit and if I want to print it out I can. That’s why I created a digital template, like a fill in the blanks and I want you to try it out and share your results here.
Life Plan Digital Template
Enter your name and primary email address in the form below to gain access to my life plan digital template and to get future updates, simply HIT submit
Do me a favor, please share this link with one friend. Thank you!