I don’t want to write a book plus
I have not time for it”
that is what I often hear
But I got to ask you, why is that ?
You still want to tell everybody you meet how great you are. right?
When you are constantly telling people give me money, telling them how great your are, how great your product is
that is one of the reasons why people throw away your business cards and don’t buy as often as you want them to. Just like you throw away the business cards others give you.
Write a book and solve your problems
A book can serve as the ultimate business card.
- Normally people don’t throw away a book, that’s one reason.
- Another reason is the customer when reading your book, they have the chance to consume your information, learn something and now say “hey I got to call Angel so he can help me with my sales”
In other words a book will serve as the ultimate business card, raise your status to “Expert Status” and will help you increase your income.
How to write your book without writing
- Get a pack of index cards, the size don’t really matter.
- In one index card, write one sentence describing what problem the book solves.
- Now write in a new index card one sentence with the results and benefits you have achieved or can teach about the topic.
- Next write one sentence what problems you faced and how you figured things out if you haven’t experienced any, write what problems they can encounter and how to overcome them.
- The framework is the meat of your book. Break it down to simple action steps. Use one index car for each step in the framework.
- Conclude with a summary of your framework and the benefit they gain by using it
- What’s next is what you want them to do right after the finish reading your book.
- Open your favorite audio program, it doesn’t matter if is in your computer or your smart phone because you just need to be able to record yourself now. Take as much time as you need in each index card.
- Once you are done email your audio recording to a transcriptionist
When I record in my computer I use a free software call Audacity. When I record using my iPhone I use the built-in recorder app. That’s right, no expensive software here.
Now that you have all your index card is time to use them. If your framework has 7 steps you should end up with at least 12 index cards. Because you said you have no time, your best solution is to simply TALK.
[content_box color=””]Click here to share the 9 Steps to Write a Book Without Writing [/content_box]
Now is your turn
Get some index cards and write once sentence in each one following the steps mention above and record yourself.
Still have questions?
I can help you get create your strategy here is how
- Click here to secure your spot
- Once your payment is process you will be redirected to a page with details to schedule our call
- I will record the call and you will get the recording after our meeting so you can use it for future reference
- I will also create from our call a guide laying out the steps you need to take
- No worries if at the end of the call you are not satisfied, you get all your money back on the spot. Plus you keep all the recordings.
During the process start creating a buzz about your book. Get your marketing and people you know to help you pick your title, your book cover.
Start building your marketing list with an early release notification plus give them extra things like that don’t cost you anything like an early release of the book in digital form, access to a private Facebook Group and ask for the good, bad and ugly reviews.
What Do You Think?
can you follow the steps I have layout for you? please share your thought and please share the link with one friend. Thank you!