We have seen the ads, “Work from home and make thousands in your spare time”
But even after listening to successful stories you still have doubts.
Isn’t it time that you make more money without having to work an additional 9 to 5 job?
If you can use the extra cash, then let me help with a short list of things you can do from home.
Here is the “work from home” can do list
- Record your voice
- Provide services
- Do product reviews
- Make affiliate sales
- Transcribe audio or video
- Be a personal assistant
- Selling Your Own Products
- Customer service rep.
- Write articles
Using My Voice + My Computer = More $$$
You may ask…
“How you can work from home and make more money by using your voice and a computer?”
Easy, open your favorite audio recording and editing software in your computer and record yourself to produce one of the following.
- An audio book
- On hold music
- Audio tutorials
How? Record yourself reading a book and produce and mp3, then email it to your client.
Business change very often the announcement your hear when someone call them. You can specialize on on-hold commercials
A lot of people are audio learners, you can upload an audio recoding teaching them something. They can pay and download it automatically from your website.
Let’s say you are selling a cheap audio program/tutorial for $37.
If you want to make an extra $1,000 per month you need less than 30 says per month.
$1,110 (per month) x 12 month = $13,320 extra per year.
Click to Tweet – What can you do with an extra $13,320 extra per year?
Actually, you can even record your first audio with your smartphone or iPad. But if you want to do it in your computer and you don’t have a good audio program you can download Audacity (here) for free. If you need a good microphone here are two options that you can get from Amazon.com
- Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Condenser USB Microphone
- Logitech ClearChat Comfort/USB Headset H390 (Black)
I recommend you build a website if you don’t have one and start offering your audio program in your website. You can also get additional work in places like http://www.voices.com and http://fiverr.com
Did you know I work from home since 1998?
I first started working from home when I was living in Alaska,
mainly designing online stores, 3 years later I moved to Florida where I continue helping local business owners acquire more clients.
One year later I went back to Puerto Rico and opened a business there. One year later while in Las Vegas and for the next 9 years I continued to work from home. I have try and use hundreds if not thousands of different programs, tools, and setups.
I like tools that allow me to minimize errors, automate, and securely access any information I need from anywhere in the world because allows me to run my business, earn extra income and feel free. Not attach to a location like traditional 9 to 5 jobs.
Tools I Use and Recommend
- Dropbox automatically backups my important files to the cloud when I have an active internet connection. All use Dropbox for all my pictures, working documents, presentations, pretty much everything.
- Ringcentral is an online phone system. You can have multiple phone lines with personalized greetings, answering rules, forwarding numbers. You can also use your smart phone to take and make calls using your business numbers.
- Zendesk is an easy to use web based Help Desk, it will take your customer communication from your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket. Your support team sees everything in one place; your customer uses the channel they prefer.
- A Standing desk. I switched from the typical sitting desk to a standing desk I build after a trip to iKea.
- Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
- A quite working space
- Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones are the best headphones I have tried that reduce noise.
- Skype helps me to stay in touch at home, at work or on the go via video and voice calls
- Freshbooks is a simple way to work fro anywhere. FreshBooks is built for small business owners to get organized and get paid. You’ll be tracking time, logging expenses and invoicing your clients in no time.
- GotoMeeting when I’m meeting with more than 10 people I use Gotomeeting to carry out and record the virtual meeting.
As you can see, you can start using most of the software I mention above for free. Now your question might be, what can I do from home?
You can do a lot of different things to work from home and earn extra income or replace your current one.
here is your assigment
1. create yoru website
2. pick one thign from the list above
3. write about it in your website
4. add a payment button
4. tell your friends
or you can let me help you by doign one of two thigns
I’m developing a new training (launch date will be 1 decemeber, 2013) you can pay before 1 decemenr $97 and get
or I can help you one on one