Hello, my name is Angel F. Anderson, I’m a Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Sales and Marketing Advisor on a daily mission to help business owners generate more revenue through smarketing.
Sometimes what it takes is
- A single strategy session
- Turn what you are already doing into content
- New tools, resources or software
Sometimes it’s more complicated, but up to the challenge.
Currently, I share for free lessons I learned on sales, marketing, time management, equipment, tools and services on YouTube and my Blog. Sometimes I interview other successful business owners, and I ask them to share their lessons learned.
- Positivity and happiness. Put a positive spin on all situations, looking out for the good of others.
- Self-improvement. Try new things, experiment, grow personally so that I can share what I have learned.
- Live smarter. And help others to do the same.
- Gratitude. Show my appreciation and pay it forward.
- Do the right thing. Even when no one is looking and help others.
The Long Story Short
I Join the Air Force December 1996 and was honorably retired from active duty after 20 years effectively 1 July 2017.
During my time on active duty, I was blessed to live and travel to Texas, Virginia, Alaska, Florida, Las Vegas, Saudi Arabia, England, France, Germany, Italy, Greece.
Not only that but also blessed to manage the network for the biggest unit in Air Combat Command for almost four years and had the opportunity to load munitions, fix and maintain armament equipment on the F15 C, D and E model and the F22.
That experience helped me land a few speaking gigs and a four-year tour as Aircraft Armament Systems Instructor in Las Vegas, Nevada and later to lead personnel in the United States and the United Kingdom.
In addition to my military experience, I earned a few certifications, associate degrees, and a Public Relations and Marketing bachelor degree from Ashford University served as Toastmaster Area Director and hosted various workshops to help people improve time management and business sales.
When I finish my MBA, I will like to pursue my private pilot license.
Angel F. Anderson