These are the tools, apps, and resources I use most frequently if not every day. They help me stay productive.
Don’t know if anyone else uses their website resource page like I do but I use it as my personal bookmark page.— Angel F. Anderson (@angelfanderson) March 24, 2020
The place I go when I need to find that “tool” to do XYZ.
Photos & Graphics
- Canva – to create graphics.
- Unsplash – for stock photos when I can’t take my own.
- Smartmockups – when I want to be creative with branding.
- Placeit – has the largest collection of mockups I’ve found
Pro Tip: Compress all your images with TinyPNG before uploading them to your website.
Click to Tweet this resource page. Remember, sharing is caring 😉Click To Tweet this Resource Page
Social Media Marketing
I used to use software like Hootsuite and Bufferapp to post to social media but these days I post directly to each platform for the most part. However, here are some useful resources I use.
- Click to Tweet is the easiest way to promote, share & track your content on Twitter (and it’s free)
- Schedule your Instagram from web with Grum
- Use Beacon to create professional lead magnets, publish those lead magnets on your site and convert more website traffic into leads.
Email Marketing: Aweber
Communicate with your audience automagically
My favorite email service provider allows you to send newsletters and follow-up email campaigns to your audience.Click here to Start with Aweber
Website Hosting: DataViking
Web hosting is the backbone of your online presence.
A wordpress manage web hosting plan includes core updates, plugin updates, theme updates, daily backups, security monitoring, website optimization and a lot more.
Payment System: Paypal & Stripe
Collect payments online and offline
- Easy integration with membership sites and email systems (like Aweber)
- Low transaction fees with plenty of seller protections in place to help you keep more of your money
Membership Site Software: WishList Member
Protect your content and manage your own affiliate program with this WordPress plugin.
Wishlist Member protects your digital products and members area pages within WordPress AND outside of WordPress.
Other Useful Resources
Grammary makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective and mistake free.