If you are a small business owner, I’m confident that you will find more than one of these tools useful.
Would you hire someone who uses poor grammar?
If your answer is no, then you and your team should use Grammarly to make sure everything you type is easy to read, and mistake-free.
Photos & Graphics
- Canva – to create graphics.
- Unsplash – for stock photos when I can’t take my own.
- Smartmockups – when I want to be creative with branding.
Pro Tip: Compress all your images with TinyPNG before uploading them to your website.
Click to Tweet this resource page. Remember, sharing is caring 😉
Ecamm live turns your Mac into a live production studio for broadcasting to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and Periscope.
TubeBuddy helps you tag videos, research topics for your videos, make thumbnails and even a/b test your thumbnails to see which ones perform better. If you are not using TubeBuddy you are missing out.
I use rev to transcribe and captioning my YouTube videos. Captioning your videos is important because it makes your content more accessible and it’s not just for the hearing impaired.
Epidemic Sound is the ultimate music source for content creators. You can access and use their entire library of music and sound effects for less than it costs to license one song on most sites. In addition to that, you can also remove parts of songs you don’t like, and they even “white list” your YouTube channel as you set up your account so you never have to worry about copyright headaches or waste your time disputing a strike.
Social Media Marketing
- Hootsuite and Bufferapp to post to social media
- Click to Tweet is the easiest way to promote, share & track your content on Twitter (and it’s free)
- Schedule your Instagram from web with Grum
- Use Beacon to create professional lead magnets, publish those lead magnets on your site and convert more website traffic into leads.
Aweber has been my go-to email marketing service since 2004 because of the delivery rate, ease of use, and automation features. Others I also use are.
- Mailchimp – is a good started email marketing service.
- Sendfox – right now the one I’m using the most.
Payment System: Paypal & Stripe
Collect payments online and offline
- Easy integration with membership sites and email systems (like Aweber)
- Low transaction fees with plenty of seller protections in place to help you keep more of your money
Membership Site Software: WishList Member
Protect your content and manage your own affiliate program with this WordPress plugin.
Wishlist Member protects your digital products and members area pages within WordPress AND outside of WordPress.