“Your website should be your money making machine” – Angel Anderson
Sadly must entrepreneurs and business owners have a a pretty business card for website. In other words, a website not making sales.
Think that logic for one second.
There are a lot of things behind the scenes that must happen in order to get your business website to start making sales online.
- Getting a good domain name – About $12.49 per year
- Configuring your Web Hosting account – Typically $324 per year
- Integrating a method for you to charge online – $500
- Implementing your social media strategy – $1,000
- Setting up your email marketing system – $500
- Creating you email accounts
Do the math for the list above. $2336.49
That’s not counting the website design cost (Typically $2,000), and the hours it takes to understand your unique situation, marketing and implement a strategy that works for you.
Improve your sales with the right website strategy
Cyber Monday Deal
- Your money making website (up to 10 pages)
- Your social media strategy
- Your online marketing strategy
- Your email marketing strategy
- 1 year web hosting
- Unlimited email accounts
- 1 domain name
- Online payment processor integration