Having someone to help you improve your website results, marketing, sales, or give you advice on tools, services, or software can greatly accelerate your success and reduce frustration.
The difference between success and failure is rarely a lack of ability or even effort, but a lack of knowledge, resources, clear objectives and or the practical means to reach them. Being held accountable, and having additional guidance, technical expertise or even just and outside perspective can make a measurable difference.
- Scheduled Calls via Skype, Google Hangouts or Phone for $100
- Brand Audit of Social Media Accounts, Website and YouTube Channel
- Technical Advice and Technical Support
- Customized Training Sessions
- Equipment and Software Recommendations
- SWOT Analysis and Customized Action Plans
Consulting and Workshops (Corporate)
Online marketing is an important aspect of the business world today when it comes to engaging with customers, growing brand awareness and driving conversions. Expertise in producing, developing and optimizing digital content is a priority and something that many companies would prefer to do in-house. Through specialized training your internal departments can be equipped with the right workflows, best practices and tools required to ensure your business has an effective content strategy and process that converts grows leads and grows engagement for your brand.
- On-site Training
- Remote Training
- YouTube Channel Optimization Training
- Video Editing and Post Production
- Live Stream Video Production Training
- YouTube Channel Audit
- Video Content Strategy for Multiple Platforms
- Lean Rapid Improvement Events
- WordPress Website Development
- WordPress Website Ongoing Maintenance
Free Training on YouTube
Everyone needs a little helps sometimes when they are just starting out, or even when they have experience but find themselves in unfamiliar territory. Check out my YouTube channel where I’ve provided hundreds of online resources, most of them free to help people.
Whether you’re struggling with software or don’t understand a concept or principle, these resources can help provide you with solutions.