Ever heard that over 70 MILLION sites on the web were created with WordPress?
That’s ok, you probably just didn’t notice it unless you read the fine print in the footer, or the site just didn’t display that kind of information.
But we’re not here to talk about the fact that WordPress exists.
We’re here to talk about how YOU, the naysayer of your friends and family who said you couldn’t start a business, the one who looked the internet dead square in the eye…
…and kind of pissed your pants a little…
But that’s ok, the internet can be a scary place.
I have been creating websites since 1998 and I still surprise me that there were people out there who didn’t know the power of WordPress and how it could get your site up and running with just a few clicks and get your first post to the public with no HTML or CSS knowledge.
So I noticed that people out there needed help. Badly.
My website runs on WordPress, and what makes my website different from unsuccessful ones is all the free information I puts out.
WordPress helps me put out everything I got to share for free easily, and people are drawn to that. (That means more traffic to your site.)
In my new online video course I will take you by your self-soaked pants and show you how to set up a WordPress site and drive traffic to get more sales.
So basically, the more traffic you can drive to your site, the higher your sales could be (mind you, your product, service, and content NEED TO BE GOOD! This isn’t a numbers game but a value one.)
Ready to jump in? Here’s what you’ll learn!
- How to get a domain: Tricks to find great available domain names for your website and how to always pay less for them than anyone else.
- How to get web hosting: Find affordable web hosting providers and learn your way around their admin panels.
- How to install WordPress: How to install WordPress via FTP or with 1-Click Installs from your webhost.
- How to make your first post: Give it a title, HTML vs Visual view.
- Categories vs Tags: What are they and how to use them to best organize your content.
- Learn to use Pages vs Posts: Learn to use pages and posts the right way.
- How to upload a picture: Learn to resize and upload pictures to your blog.
- How to insert a video: Uploading and embedding videos using YouTube and Vimeo.
- How to change the look with themes: Where to find great free themes for free and install them.
- Best places to hire an affordable designer: A couple of places to hire the best designers for peanuts.
- How to enhance your site using free plugins: Learn to install and manage plugins to make your site faster and more reliable.
- How to track traffic to your site: Use JetPack and Google Analytics to track everything about your visitors.
- How rank high on search results: Learn basic search engine optimization and social media techniques to increase those juicy visits really fast.
Now for that markety stuff…
In 8 videos I will teach you how to get your site noticed, promoted, and loved by the world so you can get those eyeballs looking your way and help your online business thrive.
Because what’s the point of a pretty site if NO ONE IS LOOKING!
You need to drive traffic to your site, but most people don’t even know how that happens aside from friends and family taking a look because you told them you had this uber cool site for your business made… (laaaaame!)
You’ll learn more than you would’ve in a YEAR of research, forums, and the WordPress help doc.
Now, I’m giving this course away for $47 (until May 1, 2012) when I will charge no less than $297 (still a freakin’ steal!)
So get your access to this course TODAY before the timer runs out.
P.S. If that wasn’t enough….
As a bonus I will:
- Let you peek inside my own website’s traffic stats and explain them.
- Show you how to install a live chat to talk to visitors in real time.
- Show you how to install a cool rotating ad banner to showcase your main products.
- Show you how to create a good looking Facebook page widget for your site to increase your followers.
- Show you how to set up a free Newsletter to keep in touch with your audience and generate more leads.