I have a love-hate relationship with email.
Email in business is essential, is how a lot of important communication take place today.
The problem is the unnecessary forwards, Ccd’s, long emails, and peoples expectations.
If you use email to communicate withing your organization you must ask yourself the following questions.
- How often email notificationes interrupt my workflow?
- How much time I spend each day checking email?
- How much time I spend sorting, and lookign for emails inside my inbox?
- Do I get a lot of fowards emails?
- Am I Ccd in a lot of emails?
If you answer YES to any of the questions above email is killing your productivity and you must make a change now.