You want to make more money without having to sell anything.
The challenge is that you might not know how to, and you are busy.
I get it, and that is why you should consider affiliate (referral) income.
- There is no cost to entry.
- There is no need to buy inventory.
- no initial investment.
What you need to do to start is:
- Use Google to find affiliate programs
- Make a list of all the affiliate programs you find.
- Register to 1 of the affiliate programs on your list.
Search for “Keyword affiliate program” example “Beer affiliate program”. Don’t spend too much time searching for it, set a limit.
A 30 minute search is good enough to start today.
Here are some of my favorite affiliate programs
- Free Business Merchant Account
- Tailor Store
Now is time to share a product from one of your affiliate programs.
Places where you can share your content.
- Personal Website
- Business Website
- Facebook personal profile
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Groups
- Linkedin profile
- Linkedin company page
- LinkedIn groups
- Email signature
You can do product reviews and recommendations.