One of the toughest challenges for most people working in offices or in front of a computer every day is learning how to manage email without felling overwhelm.
The number of email messages we receive every day, along with the ease with which they can be sent, duplicated, changed and deleted poses a number of challenges for us in our daily lives. Here are some suggestions to help you manage your email inbox better and have a better day.
- Use only one account for all your emails
- Read only once and make a decision to take action, delete it or delegate the task.
- Use IMAP instead of POP3 to see the same information regardless of where you are view your emails.
- Learn to file your important communications for easier and faster access in the future.
- Get to the point in your communications, leave the stories for later and demand the same when others are communicating with you. Short strait to the point sentences.
- Use filters to identify priority emails
Leave me a comment below and tell you what’s your email biggest challenge is and how you are controlling your email craziness