Why should I better manage my email?
The simple answer is that better email management will help you stay on top of your tasks and get more done.
Yet, there is much more.
When you finally gain control of your inbox,
you will see improvements in your personal life and business.
It shouldn’t take more effort, but it does require discipline.
However, the benefits of taking control of your inbox far outweigh the work required.
Here are 7 Life Benefits of Better Email Management:
- Less Stress – When I inbox zero I have less surprises, I don’t feel rushing from task to task and place to place, I don’t miss deadlines. It reduced my stress level.
- Get More Done – Being productive is key…When you are aware of what you need to do, you are able to better manage your workload. You will be able to get more (of the right tasks) done in less time.
- More Free Time – We can’t create more time, but you can make better use of it by managing what we have. Even simple actions like committing time to “email only” or handling an email only once can produce more leisure time in your life.
- Less Problems – Very often we create our own problems. Whether we forget an appointment or miss a deadline, not managing your inbox can lead to more problems. Avoid creating your own problems by controlling your inbox.
- More Opportunities – Being on top of your email produces more opportunities. The sooner you handle “that” email the more options you have.
- Improves Your Reputation – Your timely response has a lot to say about you. Whether is personal or business you will be known as reliable. No one is going to question whether you are going to take care of “that” situation in the email, do what you say you are going to do, or meet that deadline.
- More Time Where it Matters – Managing your inbox allows you to spend your time on the things that matter most to you.
I will be releasing a series of audio/video to help with email and productivity challenges.
By anonymously answering the questions below you will not only help me but it will help you because I will produce what will help you.
Thanks n advance
Click here to get tips on how to manage your email better.