Do the math real quick and you’ll see. If you pay yourself $20 per hour, and you spend 1 hour per day on social media, you are already spending $600 per month on social media marketing for your business.
(1 hour per day) x (30 days) = (30 hours per month)
(30 hours per month) x ($20 per hour) = $600 per month
Could you use an extra 30 hours per month? Could that marketing money be better utilized in a different way that gives you the marketing results you want?
If you were to pay me half, just $300 to help you coordinate your marketing efforts.
- You will gain 30 hours per month.
- You will save $300 per month (more if you earn more than $20 per hour).
If this is the first time you and I are meeting, Hi 👋 my name is Angel Anderson. I am a bilingual (English and Spanish) marketing coordinator with a good track record based out of Brooksville, Florida
Here’s the truth: your business needs marketing. It doesn’t matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company marketing is oxygen for your business.
If you are a busy person, marketing tends to take a backseat or is narrowed to pretty much local networking meetings (Chamber, BNI, Rotary, etc.) But remember, marketing is oxygen for your business, let me help you. Send me a message, let’s talk marketing 👊(352) 224-9527
Whether you need to:
- Create/Update website product page, because you want to increase sales online
- Create/Update landing page, to help increase conversion rate
- Post on Facebook at least once per day Monday through Friday, to help you free your time and improve reach, engagement and your online presence
- Publish new articles on the website, to help you be found easier when people search online
- Record and edit marketing videos (Tips, Testimonials, interviews, events, How to’), because if a picture is worth 1,000 words a video is worth 1,000 pictures
- Take professional photos (events, headshots, lifestyle, products), to help you show what you do, and your brand when video can’t be used
- Create a lead generation and add it to website, because you want to have a mechanism to separate leads from viewers
- Setup email marketing campaign with at least 5 email follow-ups, because adding automated touchpoints to nurture leads, and make sales simply make sense
- Send a weekly email to existing clients, and leads, to share new messages, promotions, updates
- Design and execute a mobile billboard promotion using branded shirts, to help spread your message locally
- Arrange a cross-promotion between your business and another business, to help you leverage relationships and increase brand awareness
- Post job openings, to fulfill a position while generating goodwill with the community
- Arrange sponsored events, online and offline events.
- Secure radio spots, because others are underestimating radio
- Create and manage Facebook and Google ads, to reach a new audience
- Write and distribute a press release
- Integrate text marketing, when you are ready to add a new marketing channel
- Host and record live video streams
- Arrange cross-promotion with existing partners
- Do phone voice message blast
Or anything else marketing related.
For example, let say that you want help posting to Facebook at least one time per day Monday through Friday. This will be $300 per month, saving you 30 hours per month and $300 per month if you earn $20 per hour.
Not only that, every month you have the choice to:
- Have an hour-long video call to go over what worked and what didn’t work during the reporting period and recommendations to move forward.
- If a video call doesn’t work, you can have an hour-long phone call
- Or we can meet locally (Brooksville & Spring Hill, Florida)
- And when times don’t allow you to meet, I will send the report via email with all my recommendations.
Is your choice, to have a monthly video call, a phone call, if you are local (Brooksville & Spring Hill, Florida) we can meet in person or I can just email the monthly report. Local clients normally pay $197 per 90 minutes meeting, but not you because it is included.
What you do will depend on two things.
- Your budget
- What you are trying to achieve
I will help you coordinate your marketing efforts and if we work together here is what to expect.
What to Expect? How does this work?
We’ll meet, after payment, you will have the opportunity to schedule the initial meeting where you will be asked several questions about your business and your needs, and based on your answers, I’ll have a better understanding of business marketing needs and opportunities.
We’ll conduct a marketing analysis
I’ll take a good look at your social profiles, your website, etc. to see what you’re doing and what we can improve. Then, based on it I will start crafting the Smarketing brief.
The Smarketing brief
I’ll start crafting the best marketing approach. Your Client Brief will include:
- Client Information
- Details about your Product/Service (Benefits, not only Features)
- Additional Recommendations (Based on the intake form)
- Our Hashtag Research
- Keyword Research
- Buyer Persona (Wants, Needs, Pain Points, and more)
This brief will allow us to understand your expectations, from simple operational requirements to your Social Media content aspirations and vision. It’s important that we understand your brand and your target audience before we start delivering the content regularly.
Afterward, I will reach out again to you to gain access to the appropriate accounts and to start coordinating your marketing.Schedule your meeting
– Angel Anderson
P.S. No contract, month to month. There are only 2 slots. First, come. First, serve. Click here to schedule our meeting https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/meeting/