How can I get paid online?
is a question people ask me often.
There are many options available from free to paid and they all have good and bad things.
But there are four things you should keep in mind when selecting your online payments service provider.
- Is there a monthly cost?
- What is the charge per transaction, if any?
- What is the percentage charge per transaction?
- What type of cards can you accept using “that” online payments provider?
That takes care of the numbers part.
- Do you want your system to automatically create invoices?
- Do you want email notifications sent to your client when invoices are created, paid, or an error occurs?
- Do you need or want to keep client transaction history?
Think on what is really important to you and then pick one solutions that works for your particular needs.
- Freshbooks – is what I use with my coaching and students
- 1Shopping Cart – good for websites sales, upsells, and affiliates
- WHMCS – ise what I use for DataViking (my web hosting company) and for Puerto Rico Data Storage (my Data Storage Company I own in Puerto Rico)
- PowerPay – Get your Free merchant account here
Other online payment resources